We have a well-established network of reputable law firms in the major cities of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) (including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Qingdao, Chengdu and Tianjin) that enables us to provide quality legal services to our clients. We have extensive experience in assisting local and international clients in resolving complex legal issues when doing business in the PRC.
Our practice areas include:
- Advising foreign investors on direct investments in the PRC
- Establishment of equity and cooperative joint ventures between foreign and PRC corporations
- Establishment of wholly foreign-owned enterprises
- Establishment of holding companies and representative offices
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Legal due diligence
- Government permits and approvals
- Restructurings and liquidations of foreign-invested enterprises
- Assisting foreign-invested enterprises in negotiations with their Chinese partners
- Handle all matters relating to intellectual property, taxation, foreign exchange, employment, land use rights and arbitration
Our resident China-Appointed Attesting Officer can also assist our clients with attestation of legal documents for use in the PRC as and when necessary.