Setting up of Charitable Organizations
Pursuant to the Companies Ordinance or Societies Ordinance, we assist various types of charitable or non-profit making organizations to:
- Prepare documents for establishing companies
- Provide “Green Box” (statutory record), including common seal, company seal and Articles of Association, etc.
- Apply for Business Registration Certificate
- Apply for tax exemption under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance
- Render advice on daily operation matters (e.g. staff employment, organizing activities and execution of contracts)