- Q: How should I prepare for migration?
A: You should prepare for the following matters:
- Choose your country for migration
- Choose the type of your migration
- Prepare for the cost of your migration
- Prepare to fulfill the criteria required for your migration
- Prepare for the accommodation for your migration
- Prepare for your children’s future education
2. Q: Any criteria for being a migration applicant?
A: Some migration programmes, such as business migration, employer nomination scheme, general skilled migration, etc, have more stringent requirements regarding the applicant’s personal background and conditions. The usual criteria are:
- Business management background, usually a shareholder with certain percentage of shares
- Professional title and certificate
- Working experience in relevant enterprises, whether he/she is a top manager, which requires evidence to support
- Personal professional achievements, awards and media coverage
- A certain education level, profession matching
- A certain level of proficiency in foreign language