Divorce, Custody of Children, Maintenance, Division of Assets


Our firm handles various types of matters concerning marriage and custody of children (contentious / non-contentious):


  • Draft separation notice / agreement
  • Draft divorce legal documents or agreement
  • Petition for divorce
  • Divorce litigation
  • Petition for nullity of marriage
  • Petition for judicial separation
  • Seek custody of or access to children
  • Apply for guardianship of minors
  • Apply for wardship
  • Distribution of family assets
  • Sale of property after divorce
  • Apply for maintenance
  • Recovery of maintenance or lump-sum payment
  • Variation of custody order
  • Variation of maintenance order
  • Apply for adoption order
  • Injunction of domestic violence, asset dissipation and removal of children from jurisdiction of Hong Kong